If you are British, American or Canadian you will need to arrange a guide to travel to Iran. The guide must be registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Iran. The company arranging a guide will be able to apply for the authorisation code which can then be used to apply for the visa.

However, you save on the guide fees you can arrange a convoy of several cars and share the costs of the guide.

Not answered your question? Give us a shout.